-  Thilina Dissanayake, Takuya Maekawa, Daichi Amagata, and Takahiro Hara, "Preliminary Investigation of Detecting Events of Indoor Objects with Smartphone Active Sound Sensing," In IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (Work in Progress), March 2018.
-  Shuhei Yamazaki, Yosuke Ikejiri, Fumie Hiramatsu, Akiko Yamazoe-Umemoto, Kosuke Fujita, Yuki Tanimoto, Koichi Hashimoto, Takuya Maekawa, and Kotaro Kimura, "Learning-Dependent Behavioral Modulation of Sensory Behavior Revealed by Machine Learning and Optophysiological Analysis in a Virtual Environment," 21st International C. elegans Conference, June 2017.
-  Kotaro Kimura, Shuhei Yamazaki, Ichiro Takeuchi, and Takuya Maekawa, "Pan-Behavioromics: Comprehensive Analysis of Worms Behavior Using Machine Learning Methods and Its Application to Animals in General," 21st International C. elegans Conference, June 2017.
-  Maike Erdmann, Andrew Finch, Kotaro Nakayama, Eiichiro Sumita, Takahiro Hara, and Shojiro Nishio, "Calculating Wikipedia Article Similarity Using Machine Translation Evaluation Metrics," Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Mining and Web (MAW 2011), pages 532-537 March 2011.
-  Kotaro Kimura, Shuhei Yamazaki, Yosuke Ikejiri, and Takuya Maekawa, "Trajectory Analysis of Navigation by Machine Learning: Experience-Dependent Modulation of Olfactory Behavior in C. Elegans," The 41st Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, July 2018.
-  Takuya Maekawa, Kazuya Ohara, Kentarou Matsumura, Ryusuke Fujisawa, Naohisa Nagaya, and Takahisa Miyatake, "Trajectory Analysis of Bio-Navigation by Using Machine Learning: Comparison between Strains Artificially Selected for Duration of Death-Feigning in the Red Flour Beetle," The 41st Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, July 2018.
-  Matasaburo Fukutomi, Hisashi Shidara, Kazuya Ohara, Kazuya Nishi, Takuto Sakuma, Takuya Maekawa, Ichiro Takeuchi, and Hiroto Ogawa, "Trajectory Analysis of Bio-Navigation by Using Machine Learning: Time-Series Data Analysis in Cricket Escape Behavior," The 41st Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, July 2018.