-  Wei Cai, Min Chen, Takahiro Hara, Lei Shu, and Taekyoung Kwon, "A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Multi-Agents Itinerary Planning in Wireless Sensor Networks," In ACM/Springer Journal on Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), volume 16, number 6, pages 782-793 December 2011.
-  Guangjie Han, Huihui Xu, Jinfang Jiang, Lei Shu, Takahiro Hara, and Shojiro Nishio, "Path Planning Using a Mobile Anchor Node Based on Triangulation in Wireless Sensor Networks," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, volume 13, number 14, pages 1324-1336 October 2011.
-  Cai Wei, Chen Min, Takahiro Hara, and Shu Lei, "Ga-Mip: Genetic Algorithm Based Multiple Mobile Agents Itinerary Planning in Wireless Sensor Networks," In Proc. of Intl Wireless Internet Conf. (WICON 2010), May 2010.
-  Takuya Katayama, Masashi Yamishita, Masaki Nakamiya, Kazuya Murao, Kohei Tanaka, Tsutomu Terada, and Shojiro Nishio, "Development of a Navigation System with a Route Planning Algorithm Using Body-Worn Sensors," In Proc. of the 6th Intl Conf. on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia (MoMM 2008), pages 88-93 November 2008.
-  Masaki Nakamiya, Tsutomu Terada, and Shojiro Nishio, "A Route Planning Method for Multiple Mobile Sensor Nodes," In Proc. of Intl Conf. on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS 2008), pages 103-106 June 2008.
-  Masaki Nakamiya, Yasue Kishino, Tsutomu Terada, and Shojiro Nishio, "A Route Planning Method Using Cost Map for Mobile Sensor Nodes," Proc. of Intl Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing (ISWPC 2007), February 2007.