-  Takahiro Hara, Ayana Yamamoto, Mayu Iwata, Yuki Arase, Xing Xie, and Shojiro Nishio, "Location Anonymization Using Real Car Trace Data for Location Based Services," Proc. of International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (IMCOM 2014), pages 1-8 January 2014.
-  Akiyoshi Suzuki, Mayu Iwata, Yuki Arase, Takahiro Hara, Xie Xing, and Shojiro Nishio, "A User Location Anonymization Method for Location Based Services in a Real Environment," Proc. of Int'l Conf. on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (GIS 2010), pages 398-401 November 2010.
-  Leela-amornsin Lertluck and Yuichi Teranishi, "Idosense: Implementation, Challenges, and Opportunities in People Centric Network Over Real DTN Multi-Hop Environments," Proc. of ACM Asian Internet Engineering Conf. (AINTEC 2010), Poster, November 2010.
-  Hara Takahiro and Madria Sanjay Kumar, "Updated Data Dissemination for Real Time Operations in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks," In Proc. of AINA 2008, pages 1078-1085 March 2008.
-  Yasue Kishino, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Yutaka Sakane, , and Shojiro Nishio, "A Visual Marker Using Computer Displays for Real Space Applications," In Proc. of Advances in Pervasive Computing (A Collection of Contrivutions Presented at Pervasive 2004), pages 273-278 April 2004.
-  Yutaka Sakane, Masahiko Tsukamoto, and Shojiro Nishio, "The Extended Desktop System for Real World Computing Using Camera Images," In Proc. of the 2001 Symposium on Applications and the Internet (SAINT-2001), pages 195-204 January 2001.
-  Masahiko Tsukamoto, "Integrating Real Space and Virtual Space in the Invisible Person Communication Support System," In Proc. of the 1st International Conference on Advanced Multimedia Content Processing (AMCP 1998), pages 62-77 November 1998.
-  Takefumi Ogawa, Yutaka Sakane, Yutaka Yanagisawa, Masahiko Tsukamoto, and Shojiro Nishio, "Design and Implementation of a Communication Support System Based on Projection of Real Space on Virtual Space," In Proc. of 1997 IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing (PACRIM97), pages 247-250 August 1997.