-  Tomoya Nakatani, Takuya Maekawa, Masumi Shirakawa, and Takahiro Hara, "Estimating the Physical Distance between Two Locations with Wi-Fi Received Signal Strength Information Using Obstacle-Aware Approach," Proc. of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT), volume 2, number 130, September 2018.
-  Osamu Ammae, Joseph Korpela, and Takuya Maekawa, "Unobtrusive Detection of Body Movements During Sleep Using Wi-Fi Received Signal Strength with Model Adaptation Technique," Elsevier Future Generation Computer Systems, volume 78, number 1, pages 616-625 January 2018.
-  Naoya Yoshimura, Takuya Maekawa, Daichi Amagata, and Takahiro Hara, "Preliminary Investigation of Fine-Grained Gesture Recognition with Signal Super-Resolution," In IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, pages 484--487 March 2018.
-  Yasuhiro Nose, Akimitsu Kanzaki, Takahiro Hara, and Shojiro Nishio, " a Route Construction Method Based on Received Signal Strength in Wireless Sensor Networks," In Proc. of Intl Conf. on Computers And Their Applications (CATA 2010), pages 130-137 March 2010.
-  神崎 映光, 磯部 達郎, 原 隆浩, 西尾 章治郎, "無線センサネットワークにおける電波到達特性の実測を用いたスニファ群の配置位置決定手法," 情報処理学会 第75回全国大会論文集, 3-47-3-48 2013年3月.