-  Osamu Ammae, Joseph Korpela, and Takuya Maekawa, "Unobtrusive Detection of Body Movements During Sleep Using Wi-Fi Received Signal Strength with Model Adaptation Technique," Elsevier Future Generation Computer Systems, volume 78, number 1, pages 616-625 January 2018.
-  Tomoya Kawakami, Yoshimasa Ishi, Tomoki Yoshihisa, and Yuuichi Teranishi, "A Churn Resilience Technique on P2p Sensor Data Stream Delivery System Using Distributed Hashing," International Journal of Computing and Informatics (Informatica), volume 39, number 4, 355-363 December 2015.
-  Tomoki Yoshihisa, "Data Piece Elimination Technique for Interruption Time Reduction on Hybrid Broadcasting Environments," In Proc. of IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing (PACRIM 2017), August 2017.
-  Kamalas Udomlamlert, Takahiro Hara, and Shojiro Nishio, "Candidate Pruning Technique for Skyline Computation Over Frequent Update Streams," The 26th International Conference Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2015), pages 93-108 September 2015.
-  Tomoya Kawakami, Yoshimasa Ishi, Tomoki Yoshihisa, and Yuuichi Teranishi, "A Study of Robustness Enhancement Technique on P2P Sensor Data Stream Delivery System Using Distributed Hashing," Proc. of International Workshop on Streaming Media Delivery and Management Systems (SMDMS'14), pages 591-596 November 2014.