-  Tomoya Nakatani, Takuya Maekawa, Masumi Shirakawa, and Takahiro Hara, "Estimating the Physical Distance between Two Locations with Wi-Fi Received Signal Strength Information Using Obstacle-Aware Approach," Proc. of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT), volume 2, number 130, September 2018.
-  Osamu Ammae, Joseph Korpela, and Takuya Maekawa, "Unobtrusive Detection of Body Movements During Sleep Using Wi-Fi Received Signal Strength with Model Adaptation Technique," Elsevier Future Generation Computer Systems, volume 78, number 1, pages 616-625 January 2018.
-  Kazuya Ohara, Takuya Maekawa, and Yasuyuki Matsushita, "Detecting State Changes of Indoor Everyday Objects Using Wi-Fi Channel State Information," Proceedings of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT), volume 1, number 88, September 2017.
-  Kazuya Ohara and Takuya Maekawa, "Easy-To-Install Methods for Indoor Context Recognition Using Wi-Fi Signals," International Conference on Distributed, Ambient, and Pervasive Interactions, pages 112-124 July 2018.
-  Kazuya Ohara, Takuya Maekawa, Stephan Sigg, and Moustafa Youssef, "Preliminary Investigation of Position Independent Gesture Recognition Using Wi-Fi Channel State Information," IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2018), March 2018.
-  Kazuya Ohara, Taisei Hayashi, Takuya Maekawa, and Yasuyuki Matsushita, "Metric Structure from Motion by Indoor Localization Using Wi-Fi Channel State Information," Proc. of 2017 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA 2017), pages 352-357 August 2017.