Registration & Hotel Reservation
- Each accepted paper in the main conference or associated workshop (except Ph.D Forum) should pay a full registration; However, one registration covers up to two accepted papers. Please note that if you have papers in both PhD Forum and the main conference (or associated workshop), you should pay a full registration. Authors must have registered by July 20, 2014; or else their paper will not be included in the conference program and proceedings.
- Upon registration, authors should be identified by paper ID numbers
- SRDS-# for Research Track,
- PhD-# for PhD. Forum,
- WPSDS-#, Robot-#, FTSIS-#, respectively for conjunction Workshops
(where #: paper number).
- Student registrations are accepted only if not associated to the mandatory full registration per accepted paper.
- Registrations give access to both the main conference and associated workshops.
- If an author is a member of IEEE or DBSJ, he/she will get a discount, as specified below.
- Cancellation requests received on or before September 8, 2014 are fully refundable less a processing fee of 10% of the amount paid. There will be no refunds after September 9, 2014. All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to bandai [at] sophia [dot] ac [dot] jp. Author's registrations are not cancelable nor refundable at any case. If an author can not participate in the conference, a substitute person must participate and make a presentation in the conference by all means. Only in this case, the registration fee is transferable.
- Each accepted full paper is allowed up to ten pages in the proceedings. In addition, up to two extra pages can be purchased. The extra page charge is JPY 10,000 per additional page. Short papers are however limited to six pages, without the possibility to purchase additional pages.
|Registration Type||Early Rate|
(On or Before Aug. 21)
(On or After Aug. 22)
|IEEE/DBSJ Member||JPY 45,000||JPY 55,000|
|Non-IEEE/DBSJ Member||JPY 60,000||JPY 70,000|
|Student IEEE/DBSJ Member *Presenter of Ph.D Forum||JPY 21,000||JPY 25,000|
|Student Non-IEEE/DBSJ Member||JPY 27,000||JPY 32,000|
Registration fee for Ph.D. forum students is JPY 21,000 which includes access to both the main conference and associated workshops.
Abstract submission: April
7 12, 2014 (23:00 ETC)
Full paper submission: April 13, 2014
(23:00 ETC; no extensions)
Authors notification: June 27, 2014
Camera-ready: July 20, 2014
Conference: October 6-9, 2014