The workshops will be held on October 6th, 2014.
Call for Workshop Proposals
The 33rd IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2014) plans to run several pre-conference workshops on October 6th, 2014. Researchers interested in organizing a workshop on any aspects of reliable distributed systems are encouraged to submit proposals. Organizers have the option of publishing the proceedings of their workshop in the IEEE digital library.
How to submit
Workshop proposal must be submitted in PDF format via e-mail to:
- Pascal Felber, Université de Neuchâtel (pascal.felber @ unine.ch)
- Tatsuhiro Tsuchiya, Osaka University (t-tutiya @ ist.osaka-u.ac.jp)
Proposals should provide the following information:
- Workshop name.
- List of organizers and contact information.
- Workshop theme, goals, and relevance.
- Information about previous editions (if applicable): please describe where and when the workshop was held, the number of submissions it received, and the number of attendees.
- Workshop format: planned structure of the workshop (e.g., paper presentations, invited talks, working sessions, panels, etc.).
- Planned length of the workshop: half day or 1 day.
- Publication: specify if the workshop intends to publish its proceedings through the IEEE digital library, or if different types of proceedings are planned.
- Paper selection procedure: describe how papers will be selected, including the types and length of papers (demos, short, long, position statements, etc.). If possible, also indicate names of proposed and confirmed program committee members, as well as a link to a preliminary workshop web site and call for papers.
- Participation: expected number of participants, submissions, and accepted papers.
Call for workshop proposals:
February 15th, 2014 → March 3rd, 2014
Notification of acceptance:
March 1st, 2014 → March 5th, 2014
Camera-ready for workshop papers (if published through IEEE): July 20th, 2014 (tentative)
Workshop day: October 6th, 2014